Monday, February 2, 2009

CRUMB QUILTING

OK now that I have my fabric organized, except for all those little bitty pieces, I am going to make a crumb quilt. This should help use up some of those little bitty pieces. This is what they look like http://quiltville.com/barbscrumbs.shtml and this is a picture of one made by a lady on one for the forums I visit, scroll about halfway down the page Crumb piecing - Quilting Forum - GardenWeb.
I have put together about 40 squares so far, they are 6 1/2 inch squares.

PSALM 107
1; O give thanks unto yhe Lord, for he is good; for his mercy endureth for ever.
2; Let the redeemed of the Lord say so, whom he hath redeemed from the hand of the enemy;

2 comments:

Corner Gardener Sue said...

What a name for such an awesome kind of quilt! I love those!

Hugs,
Sue

bopeep said...

Sue, Thank you, I am having a lot of fun with this one.
Prayers, Bo