Monday, February 9, 2009

ANOTHER BEAUTIFUL DAY


_____We are having some very beautiful days, I am sure we will get some more cold weather, but I love days like we are getting.
_____I went to church with Cheryl and the girls yesterday, Jason was called to work so he couldn't be there. The service was really nice,the pastor played"He Looked Beyond My Faults and Saw My Needs" on his saxophone, it was really touching and you could feel the spirit of God.Caitlyn told me I needed to come back next Sunday because she is going to sing, she said she already has the song picked out, so I be going back next Sunday. I feel like when they are 8 years old and excited about church and serving God we need to support them and show them we are there for them and we are Praying for them.
_____The six guys in the pic are very precious to me. First roll is Eddie Van, our oldest Grandson, Chandler & Weston, they are his couisins, back roll Sammy, our youngest son the Preacher, Van, his father-in-law, he is also a Preacher & Van Jr the Youth Pastor. So a lot of Prayers have been said by these guys, yes even the little ones in the front, when Eddie Van says the Blessing he will say a Blessing for everything on the table, each thing, the frys, the hot dogs, the Pepsi and every word is from the heart, so I know God hears each word. When Chandler says the Blessing not only does he pray for the food but everyone at the table, each person, one at the time, he too is Praying from the heart and I know God hears each and every word.
MATTHEW 19; 14
But Jesus said, Suffer little childern, and forbid them not, to come unto me: for of such is the kingdom of heaven.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful Lord's Day you had! I just loved reading about these special brothers in the Lord! Have a blessed week!

bopeep said...

Thank You, Miss Linda, we really did have a Blessed weekend.
God Is Good !!!!!
Prayers, Bo