Thursday, February 19, 2009

DIDN'T GET MUCH DONE

We went to Walmart today to buy a few groceries and two Digital TV Converter boxes, one seems to be working good, but the other one doesn't work at all, it has a light on it that is green if it is on and amber for standby, that is all that works on it,the amber light, so I will go back tomorrow and get another one and Pray that it works. We had Dish network but with my hours being cut at work we decided to drop it and go with free TV, makes sense to us, we didn't watch all those channels anyway. I didn't get much done on my quilt today, we got up late and then went shopping and then I called Dish, you know they tried to make us an offer we couldn't refuse, but we dropped it anyway, then we hooked up the boxes and that took a while. I hope I can get more done tomorrow and post a picture.

ROMANS 10; 17
So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.

No comments: