Wednesday, February 11, 2009

BEAUTIFUL DAY AGAIN

We are having some beautiful weather, it was a little cloudy but still great. When I got home I raised a couple windows and let the fresh air in again like I did Saturday, it is so nice to have all this fresh air in the house. I left the windows open until just before dark.

Our work is still slack and we are only work 24 hours a week now. About three years ago we were working about 50 to 55 hours a week, so you can see this economy is getting to us pretty bad, but where I work we do boat enclosures and all kinds of things for boats. But GOD IS GOOD!!!! and I know he will take care of us.

PHILIPPIANS 4; 19
But my God shall supply all your needs according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.

3 comments:

Dresden Plate said...

We too have a sunny day, in contrast to the many days of rain. So it is good to get out in the garden, see the bulbs coming through, see the beginnings of Spring! How good God is!

bopeep said...

I am so glad your day was good & Blessed. I am looking forward to spring too.
Prayers, Bo

Corner Gardener Sue said...

Hi Bo,
The economy is tough to figure out. It seems to be based on debt. My husband and I have no debt, but we need to be saving up for some repairs to the house and different vehicles.

We have an aviation company in our town that is a great place to work. They are starting to wonder what is going to happen to them if companies no longer use corporate jets.

You're right, God does provide.

Blessings, Sue