Daily Bible Verse

Saturday, February 7, 2009

BEAUTIFUL DAY


This picture was taken last summer. I can't wait until summer so we can get out like this again. However, after having snow on Tuesday it was almost 70 today. I did the laundry and cleaned up around here, I even opened a couple windows. It is always so nice to get some fresh air in the house. I also worked on the crumb quilt some. I am sure I already have enough blocks for the quilt for our bed, but I am thinking about making one for the extra bed. I need a new quilt for it anyway. I messed up the bedspread that is on that bed....... when I ironed on it..... not smart I know..... but I just needed to press a small little place and didn't want to get out the ironing broad........so it has a little melted place on it.


EPHESIANS 6;

10; Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might.

11; Put on the whole armor of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.

2 comments:

Sue said...

Hi Bo,
This time of year, we can almost taste spring. It is fun seeing pics of last spring and summer to keep our spirits lifted. That was a fun one!

Hugs and Prayers,
Sue

bopeep said...

Sue, You are right, I will be soooo happy to welcome spring. This pic was taken on one of those days when everyone was here and we always have fun on those days.
Prayers, Bo