Monday, February 16, 2009

EASY PIZZA RECIPE


I said I would share this easy pizza recipe with you. I came up with it one day when Eddie Van was here and wanted pizza, we went to the little store down the road, they had no pizza mix and no frozen pizza, so I looked for something I could make a pizza out of, I had made pizza using English Muffins, but guess what, right, they had none, so I looked and saw a few things I could use. This is what I came up with and we really enjoy it.

EASY PIZZA

FLOUR TORILLAS (8 INCH SIZE)
PEPPERONI (SLICED)
RAGU HOME STYLE PIZZA SAUCE
SHREDDED MOZZARELLA CHEESE
Put torillas on cookie sheet, spread on 2 or 3 tablespoons pizza sauce, place the pepperonis in a circle overlapping a little, top with as much cheese as you like. Bake in a 400 degree PREHEATED oven for about 8 minutes or until golden brown.
Call the Grandkids and Enjoy
MATTHEW 4; 4
But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but every word that proceedeth out of the month of God.

No comments: