Thursday, February 5, 2009

MORE SNOW & CRUMB QUILTING




We had snow again yesterday, that is almost like a record for us, that is a big snow flake in the picture, it almost looks like the moon. That picture was taken in our front yard before I went to work. On my way to work it was snowing really hard, it one point it was snowing and the wind was blowing so hard that it was blowing the snow off the trees and snowing at the same time, I could barely see, but I made it to work just fine and then it warmed up and most of the snow was gone before time to come home.




I posted Monday about the crumb quilt I have started, I have been working on it today and wanted to share a picture, it is just laying on the bed in my sewing room, it isn't sown together yet. I am planning on putting strips between each square, I am thinking unbleached muslin. I am going to make this one for our bed and it is a king size, I haven't made a quilt that big yet. I am going to quilt as I go, that will make it easier to handle, I hope anyway.
PSALM 40; 1
I waited patiently for the Lord; and he inclined unto me, and heard my cry.




2 comments:

Dresden Plate said...

I love the colours you are using on the crumb quilt, very bright and cheerful. It isnt a term I have heard before so am interested to read more about it.
Snow! I wish we had some, but it is rain and more rain here.

bopeep said...

Thank You, this is new to me too, but it is a lot of fun, I will post more pictures as I work on it.
Prayers, Bo