Daily Bible Verse

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

WEDNESDAY

We worked late tonight, an enclosure we needed to sew was overlooked, so we had to get it done. We worked until around 7:30, but we got it ready to send out tomorrow morning, we will be off now until Monday. I am planning to work on my crumb quilt tomorrow, I hope I can get a lot of it done, I am anxious to see how it will look on our bed. I will try to post some pictures.

PHILIPPIANS 4; 13
I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.

3 comments:

Sharon said...

Looking forward to seeing pictures of your quilt!

Sunday Girl said...

You changed your blog, it's nice. I can't wait to see you quilt. Take care.

bopeep said...

Sharon, Thanks, I will post pics soon, I hope.
Sunday Girl, Thanks, yes I have changed on blog, Thanks to Cathryn at http://redeemedbythebloodofthelamb.blogspot.com/ for some very easy to understand instructions.
Prayers, Bo