Saturday, January 31, 2009

MY FARBIC STASH




This is what I have been working on today, trying to get my fabric stash organized, I was visiting amandajean at http://crazymomquilts.blogspot.com/ , and she had a link to http://thehappyzombie.com/blog/?p=124 , she has a very neat way to fold fabric, I followed it for the pieces that were at least a yard, they are in the first picture, and then in the next picture, they are less then a yard, but I still used the same ruler and then just folded it in thirds, I think they turned out pretty good, this isn't all of the fabric I have, but the other pieces are larger, I used the cardboard that they have the fabric on in the store to wrap it around, then pulled it out and folded it in half, I have them stored in a larger container.
PSALM 46; 1
God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.

5 comments:

Sunday Girl said...

Great tip, thanks for sharing. I will definately be using this one. It is so simple--why didn't I think of it??!!

Anonymous said...

This is a good idea. Organizing the fabric stash is so important! You can't use that fabulous material if you can't find it!

bopeep said...

Thank You Ladies. I am pretty proud of my stash now, now that I can find what I have.
Prayers, Bo

Cathryn said...

Hey There. You are a woman after my own heart. I love fabric. Blessings ~ Cathryn

Amanda Jean said...

i'm glad to hear that you are enjoying that fabric folding tip. i've been using that technique for years and it really works for me. doesn't it feel so good to be organized?