Friday, January 23, 2009

WARMING UP !!!!!

After the snow we had Tuesday, it was in the 40's today, all the snow is gone and we had a much warmer day, we are suppose to get rain tomorrow, that means it will be another good day to sew, I am working on some things for the Grands for Valentines Day, I worked on one today and almost have it finished, so just five more to go. I finished another apron Wednesday and now I have one more to make. I also made a scarf yesterday, I will post a picture maybe tomorrow. I am planning on making one more so I can post both pictures at the same time.

EPHESIANS 2;
8; For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:
9; Not of works, lest any man should boast.
10; For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them.

1 comment:

Sunday Girl said...

The weather this year has been crazy. We have had virtually no snow yet, but the temps have been all over the place. We got below zero for a couple days, which isn't too common for here and then it got up to the 50s a couple days later. Make up my mind already!!!