Friday, January 2, 2009

BLESSED & HAPPY NEW YEAR


~~~I AM PRAYING FOR A BLESSED NEW YEAR FOR ONE & ALL ~~~

Well I finally took the tree down today and got all the stuff put away. I need to do some serious organizing, but that will have to wait for another day. I have been going through my yarn, I make hats on a loom knitter, I have a small container almost full, so I am making a few hats to carry to the hospital to donate for chemo patience, so far I have made five and hope to make about three more.




I am sharing a couple more pictures, I thought the one of Eddie & Caitlyn was so cute. she really loves her Papa. She also loves to give makeovers, this is her with her Aunt Amanda, she not only did her makeup, but she also did her hair, isn't she 'BEAUTIFUL'!
JOHN 14; 6
Jesus saith unto him. I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.







4 comments:

Cathryn said...

Good afternoon ~ stopped by to say hi. Your family looks so sweet. I like your project of making those hats for the chemo patients. That warmed my heart to read about it. I will check on you later in the week. Blessings ~ Cathryn

Corner Gardener Sue said...

You are blessed to be able to sew and make the things with yarn that you do. In turn, you are blessing others by your gifts, which then blesses you as well.

I can't sew a straight line. I tried sewing some clothes for myself when I was in high school, but gave up because I hate using seam rippers. I still have my sewing machine, and keep thinking I'd like to try again.

Hugs,
Sue

bopeep said...

Cathryn, It is good to have you visit. I enjoy making those hats and Pray that they will be useful to others.

Sue, Thanks, I do get a Blessing out of giving. You should try sewing again, but then you might not have as much time in your Beautiful yard.

The Harrison's said...

I love the makeover picture. I think Amanda should wear her hair like that more often..haha!