Friday, January 16, 2009

Blankets, Bib & Burp Cloth



I said I would be showing you some of the things I am useing my thread for, so here are a few things. I am going to help a friend with a baby shower for her daughter tomorrow and this will be the gift. I did the rolled hem on the blankets and a little machine embroidery. For the burp cloth and the bib I guess you can say I did am own version of the rolled hem, I wanted the stitch to be wide enough to hold the front and back together and I think it will work fine.






MARK 10; 14


But when Jesus saw it, he was much displeased, and said unto them, Suffer the little childern to come unto me, and forbid them not: for of such is the kingdom of God.

1 comment:

Corner Gardener Sue said...

I like these baby items you sewed. What a wonderful gift!