Tuesday, January 20, 2009

LET IT SNOW ! ! LET IT SNOW ! ! !




We finally got some snow, we rarely get snow here, so when we do it makes us sooooo happy. When I first got up around 6 this morning it wasn't snowing, then when I looked out about twenty minutes later it was snowing real good and the ground was covered. They told us to come on in to work, but it kept snowing so at lunch they let us come home. I took advantage of being home and baked a cake, then I worked on another apron, it is all finished except for the name I am going to embroidery on it. I am sure for some you that live up north this doesn't look like much snow, but to us it is a good snow.Both of these pictures were taken behind the house, in the second one you can see the Grands swing and toys and our swing we rest in while the kids are running all over the place.



ISAIAH 1; 18

Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord: though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool.

No comments: