Thursday, January 15, 2009

THURSDAY


We got off work at lunch today, so I went to the bank and then went and got groceries and some BBQ for a late lunch. When I got home and after unloading the groceries Eddie said the thread I ordered Tuesday came, I think that was really fast. I have been needing some thread to match the wholly nylon I have, I use it to do a rolled hem on baby blankets, I will post pictures of a couple I am working on in a day or two. Here is where I ordered it from
http://sewtrue.com/, the day I ordered it it was $1.85 each spool.

We are going to get some cold weather here, it will not be as cold as some of you up north are getting, but the teens are cold for here.



MATTHEW 24; 44

Therefore be ye also ready: for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of man cometh.

No comments: