Thursday, February 24, 2011

What A Day

I went to the doctor last Friday....about my thumb...it has been hurting bad of a while now.....she said I had messed up the tendon and put me in this brace.......I don't like wearing it...but I am wearing it .......and am on prednisone....I take the last one tomorrow......
This morning I had some things I needed to do in town...so got up a little early and got all the running done........stopped to get some lunch to bring home........and noticed one of the tires was low.......went to the gas station...put four quarters in the air machine...... lonely to let more air out .....then in........went in and ask if anyone could help......when the guy came out ...just as he knelt down to put the air in the machine cut off :( .......so I had to put four more quarters in.....he was really nice.......after he got the air in that tire he checked the other tires........told me to be careful coming home........Thank The Good Lord I made it home just fine...... ..And to make the day a little better ...I decided to bake a cake....this is from a recipe that a friend of mine made a couple weeks ago.......it is pineapple.......easy to make...and Good !!!!
...She said it is better after it sets in the refrigerator a couple days....Eddie said it is already really really GOOD !!!!!!!!
PSALMS 145; 9
The Lord is good to all: and his tender mercies are over all his works.

4 comments:

Mom2fur said...

I'm sorry you are hurt and hope you feel better soon! I'm impressed at all you do with that 'cast' on! It looks cumbersome.
The cake looks amazing!

bopeep said...

Thanks for your visit and nice comments.......Hope to see you again...
Prayers, Bo

The JR said...

I was out a few days, will be out a few more at the end of the week.

So sorry to hear your hand is hurt.

That looks like a pea pickin' cake!

Corner Gardener Sue said...

I hope your thumb is healing well, and your co-worker is getting better.