Saturday, February 12, 2011

Weekend

.........This is our path...as I was going to work Thursday morning......... ..............Another picture of our path....Thursday morning.....
....................Noah after eating cupcakes.......................................................................Pearl & Jack............................................




...............Little Lori .....she lost her two front teeth.......




.................Pearl & Eddie Van ........with their BB guns..........





..........PawPaw, Pearl, Lori, Noah & Eddie Van....having fun outside..........



John 14; 6
Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

4 comments:

The JR said...

Looks kkkkkooollldd!

Cute grands!

Corner Gardener Sue said...

Hi Bo,
Your grandkids are getting big! It's cool how they enjoy time outside, and aren't spending all their time in front of the TV or playing video games.

I'm still stuffed up, but when I told my boss I was staying home, he said, "We'll see you tomorrow." I think he would prefer us to be there every day, even if we are sick. I just hope to get a good night's sleep. That will help me feel up to going to work.

Wow, I hope our warmer temps are heading your way! Our snow is almost totally melted.

Brad said...

Great photos. Really enjoyed the snow photos as you captured the mood perfectly - the gray of winter with the beauty of fresh snow.

Brad

Johnonpa said...

Duty rests on employers for ensuring forklift training to accepted standards, and on employees who plan to operate machinery in the workplace. There are also other important things to consider such as the period of rental contract, terms and conditions regarding repair and damages to the machines and other such important matters. Though, a beneficial course will train each person for the test and guarantee they are informed of the necessary theory and practical skills required to pass the test.