Sunday, March 1, 2009

BUSY

I have been pretty busy the past few days. We had more work to do this past week at work and I Thank God for that, work has really been slack and we haven't been getting many hours so when we do we need to Praise the Lord for his Blessings. Eddie and I have been trying to getting our digital boxes and antenna's working right, the one in the living room has worked OK from the start, but the one in our bedroom hasn't, I told you to start with we had to carry the digital box back and get another one, that one work pretty good, but the indoor antenna didn't pick up good, so we went to Radio Shack and got an outdoor antenna, but it has been raining even since so we don't have it hooked up yet. It is taking us a little time adjusting to not having Dish network, but we will.

Yes it has been raining here for a few days now and it is suppose it turn into snow tonight, I don't think they a calling for much snow here but it is going to be cold tonight, tomorrow and tomorrow night and then by the end of the week it will be nice, I will be sooooooo glad for spring to get here.

Sammy, Amanda and the kids came yesterday afternoon to visit and ate supper with us, Eddie and Sammy cooked chicken on the grill, they had to pull the grill under the shelter, since it was raining. They did a great job, the chicken was really good. I fixed slaw, fries and barbeque bread and also a butter pecan cake with cream cheese icing. We had a great time, it is so good having both our sons and their families living close by.

PSALMS 25
4; Shew me thy ways, O Lord; teach me thy paths.
5; Lead me in thy truth, and teach me: for thou art the God of my salvation; on thee do I wait all the day.
6; Remember, O Lord, thy tender mercies and thy lovingkindnesses; for they have been ever of old.

No comments: