Monday, October 27, 2008

Busy Busy

I have been pretty busy lately, I am making our Grandchildren quilts again this Christmas, these are from a pattern I saw it someplace, I can't remember where, it is Simplicty #4993, it has a cat, dog and a bear, they are rag quilts, so far I have made two cats, so I can say two down and four to go. I am going to make two of each. I also made a rag quilt diaper bag, this a for a baby shower I am going to next month, I will post a pic a soon as I wash it, that is to start the fraying.
Our two Granddaughters that live close by called yesterday to envite us to their chuch for drama night, they were both in the drama, it was a very good drama, they really have been working hard on it and did a great job.


PSALM
150:1 Praise ye the Lord. Praise God in his sanctuary, praise him in the firmament of his power.

No comments: