Tuesday, March 31, 2009

NOAH & THE EASTER EGGS


This is a picture of Noah finding Easter eggs, we were at church and the other kids were flying kites and the Easter egg hunt was suppose to be later, he went over where the eggs were and started finding them. He had the cutest look on his face when he found them, I am sure he wondered why those Easter eggs with candy in them were laying on the ground. We told him to put them back so he put them in a pile.
Work is going better right now, we at still only working three days, but we have had more work on each day.

I am waiting very impatiently for a embroidery card I ordered last Wednesday afternoon. I ordered it for a store about 60 miles from here, I thought ordering it from a some what local store I would get it sooner, I guess I was wrong. I called the store today and ask if it was mailed out Thursday like the woman said it would be, the lady I talked to said it was not mail out Thursday, but she thought it was mailed either Friday or Monday. Then she said well what is today? She also said if I had not received it by Thursday call her back. I could have ordered it on line if I wanted to wait that long for them to ship it. Oh well maybe I will get it tomorrow.

JAMES 1; 3
Knowing this, that the trying of your faith worketh patience.

No comments: