Tuesday, March 17, 2009

SO READY FOR SPRING

I will be so glade for the weather to get warmer, we had a few days a couple weeks ago that were in the 80's. But since then it has been pretty cool and we have had rain most of those days.

Jerry's Mom past away and they are going up for the funeral. They will be leaving tomorrow and the visitation will be Thursday night and the funeral will be Friday, please keep them in your Prayers as they travel and attend the funeral. By the way Jerry and Ada own the business I work for, they are really nice people and work with us and beside us everyday.

PHILIPPIANS 4; 7
And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

1 comment:

Corner Gardener Sue said...

Hi again, Bo. I forgot what your job is. It's good you work for a family owned business. I hope the funeral went well.

Has your weather gotten warmer? We have had unseasonably warm weather, but are to be cooler this week, and have rain. I have gotten lots done, so am quite pleased and thankful to God for the added garden space at my neighbor's.