Saturday, March 28, 2009

HAPPY BIRHTHDAY CAITLYN




Yesterday was Caitlyn's 9th Birthday. They had the grandparents and some of her friends over for pizza, chips & dip and cake & ice cream last night, then she had a sleep over, then today they were going to a place where they have those things that kids love to jump in, it is all inside. I haven't heard from her today but I am sure she is having a good time.
I am not sure I could even do a back bend at 9, but Caitlyn is very good at things like that, she is so limber. The next picture is her present from Papa and me, she really like it, we bought the swimsuit, cover up and towel, but I made the bag. She got some really nice and beautiful gifts and was so happy with everything she got.
I was going to post this yesterday but my computer was messing up, Eddie finally got it straight
late last night, I haven't been able to do much on here for a couple days, it is good to have it straightened out.




EPHESIANS 6;


1 Children, obey your parents in the Lord: for this is right
2 Honour thy father and mother; which is the first commandment with promise;

1 comment:

Lois said...

Oh Kaitlyn! That hurts me to look at! Love the beach bag! and other beach goodies!