Sunday, November 30, 2008

SUNDAY

I have really enjoyed my time off for Thanksgiving, but tomorrow morning it is time to go back to work. We will only work three weeks and then be off two weeks for Christmas.

I talked to our youngest son, Sammy, a little while ago he said they are about 40 minutes from home, it was so good to have all of them here for Thanksgiving and we are looking forward to having them all back at Christmas.

Friday the Grands help put up the tree, we put up a small one this year, I think it was easier for them to work with, it looks good, I am going to make a tree skirt for it and then put the Christmas village around it, I still need to get the stockings out and hang them and a few other things and then the gifts.


EPHESIANS
2; 8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God.

2 comments:

Sunday Girl said...

Hi BoPeep
I would like to invite you to visit http://sundaygirlcrafts.blogspot.com to claim the 3 blogging awards that I have awarded to you.

Corner Gardener Sue said...

Hi Bo,
We have not put our tree up since we got our dog, who is now 5 years old. Now, our grandson is pulling himself up on everything. I came across some Christmas table decorations I brought up, though.

I love the way you post about whatever comes to mind, and then add a Bible verse at the end. That's a good way to keep in the Word.