Saturday, November 8, 2008

SATURDAY


I had a pretty busy day although I haven't really been feeling too good, not really sick, just not up to par. I did get the Christmas ornaments made that I will be giving my two sisters and their families and my brother and his family, I also made one for Hubby and me, they are all alike, I am calling them our Family ornament I found the instructions at


http://www.make-stuff.com/projects/quiltball.html, I also made them a set of coasters and this is were I found the best little TUThttp://allsorts.typepad.com/allsorts/2006/11/crisscross_coas.html , this was a couple years old, but I just saw it, she has some of the cutest things on her blog, I love to go see what pretty things she is doing. You will see I made four sets of coasters alike and the last one is different, it is for a friend of mine.

PSALM 96
1; O Sing unto the Lord a new song: sing unto the Lord, all the earth.
2; Sing unto the Lord, bless his name; show forth his salvation from day to day.

1 comment:

Corner Gardener Sue said...

Hi, I hope you are feeling better soon. I thought of you today, when my mom gave me a quilt she had purchased from an Amish community a number of years ago. It was made by a woman and her daughter. My mom didn't remember the name of the pattern. I told her I knew someone who probably did. I'll have to take a picture of it, and will let you know when I put it on my blog.

I like your ornaments and coasters.