Monday, November 3, 2008

Monday

Monday, what can I say, I did have a Blessed day. First at work we had a hard time trying to get the clocks all set right, we finally got them set and then one of them was off, so we set it again thought everything as going good until time to go home, that was when we found out something most be wrong with the battery, we will wait until tomorrow to put a new one in. Today for lunch we went to the little Chinese buffet, I now have a new favorite Chinese food, coconut chicken, it is soooooo goooood, yes!!! I eat to much, but, did I say it is soooooo goooood.
Please keep my DDIL2's Dad in your Prayers, he is in the hospital, they are doing some test, his blood pressure keeps going up and down and so does his heart rate. The man I work for had to go see his Mom this morning too, she fell and broke her hip and they had to do surgery, so please remember her in your Prayers too.

JAMES
5:16 Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.

No comments: