Saturday, November 1, 2008

Saturday

This has been a good day, I did the laundry, I hung all of it out but the towels, they are in the dryer now, I got the other clothes washed and hung out early, they dried real good today. The weather has been great today, it was nice and warm. I also did a little other house work. Besides that I finished clipping the rag quilt cat for Caroline, one of our four year old Granddaughters and I cut out a rag quilt bear for Pearl our five year old Granddaughter.

PSALM
150: 6 Let everything that hath breath praise the Lord. Praise ye the Lord.

2 comments:

Corner Gardener Sue said...

I enjoyed reading about your day. I haven't had a clothesline for a long time. I used to hang all of our laundry out on a retractable line when the neighborhood code said we couldn't have clotheslines. But then, my husband and daughter developed asthma and allergies, and I was told their laundry should not be hung outside.

I like your Psalm!

bopeep said...

Thank You, Sue,
We live in the country and have no neighborhood code, but our little road is getting populated but we still have a large field in front of our house and that helps keep us a little isolated and we Love that.