Monday, November 17, 2008

MONDAY

It was really hard to leave the house today, Eddie was home all day by himself, we really Love our Lizzie Girl and are having a hard time adjusting to her not being here with us, 13 years plus is a long time to spend with someone and then loose them.
We are looking forward to Thankgiving, the kids will be here for supper, I am not doing the turkey, they will be having that with the in-laws, so I will come up with something different, I am not sure now what that will be.
I need to get my quilts finished, I have one dog almost finished and then one more to go, then I will be done with all six, they have really been a lot of fun.

MATTHEW
6; 9 After this manner pray ye, Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name.
10 Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven.
11 Give us this day our daily bread.
12 And forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors.
13 And lead us not into temptation, but deliever us from evil; For thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, for ever. Amen

2 comments:

Corner Gardener Sue said...

Hi Bopeep, The holidays will be hard without Lizzie, but, it's a blessing to know God will be with you and comfort you. I'm glad to hear you are looking forward to Thanksgiving. If you like turkey, you could get a turkey breast to fix for you and your husband, and a ham of some kind for those who are having turkey somewhere else.

bopeep said...

THANK YOU, SUE,
You are such a good friend.
Tha turkey breast sounds good for hubby and I, and we are thinking about ham for supper.
Bo