Saturday, November 22, 2008

SATURDAY

I will have to say this saturday was better than last saturday, we still miss little LIZZIE GIRL, when you love someone as much as we love her it is really a hard thing when you loose them. It still is hard to come in the house, I want to call her. We both find ourselves looking for her or checking to see if she needs food or water.

I went to a baby shower this afternoon, it was the one I made the diaper bag for, I also made a couple blankets and knitted a little hat on my Knifty Knitter Loom, she really liked all of them, it is nice to give someone something and they act like they really appreciate the gift.

I have now made 5 out of 6 quilts for the Grands !!!!!!! Only one more to go, then I will have to come up with something else to keep me busy.

MATTHEW
11; 28, Come unto me, all ye that labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.

29, Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart; and ye shall find rest unto your soul.

30, For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.

2 comments:

Corner Gardener Sue said...

I can relate to your forgetting Lizzie is gone. After our first yellow lab, Katie died, we would hear a noise, and look, expecting it to be her. The loss of a pet creates a void in your life that is difficult to adjust to.

We got Heidi only 2 months after Katie died, and it took us awhile to remember to call her Heidi. Katie still comes out of my mouth on occasion.

I like your Scripture verses you included. God Bless, Sue

bopeep said...

Sue, Thank You, it is so good to know someone that understands, we are both having a hard time with this.
Thanks for being a Friend, Bo