Friday, May 1, 2009

TGIF

This has been a busy week, I haven't been feeling good at all.......so I went to the doctor today, I needed my blood pressure med prescription renewed away and Eddie had a check up. So when we got there I ask if I could be seen too. She said my sinuses are really stopped up and gave me a round of amoxicillin. She also said the arthritis in my left knee is worse then in my right knee that is why it is swollen so much. She said if I could go to the swimming pool the exercise in the water would be good for it. I told Eddie we were going to have to get a pool, she laughed and said I really picked up on that fast.
Cheryl is still trying to get caught up from be off so long with her kidney stone, but she is doing pretty good. I don't think you can even tell that Noah had been sick. Kids really can get well so fast.
I think I may have said something about one of the guys I work with needing surgery on his back. Well he had that surgery yesterday, it went okay, but he had a lot of bleeding during the surgery, so they had to go slow, it took 6 1/2 hours, he was in ICU and on the ventilator for a while last night, but they put him in a room this morning. Then when I talked to him this afternoon he said he was doing pretty good, they had already had him up for a walk. GOD IS GOOD !!!!!!
PSALMS 100; 5
For the Lord is good; his mercy is everlasting; and his truth endureth to all generations.

No comments: