Friday, May 8, 2009

CRUMB QUILT FINALLY FINISHED :D






Do you remember the crumb quilt I was working on.?.......well I finally finished it, so I am sharing pics of it. I took a picture from one side and then the other,it is so big that is the only way I could get a picture of all of it, I also took one of the label. I think this may be the only king size quilt I will be making!!!! I think I will stick with lap size, they are so much easier and lighter to work on. But I think we will enjoy this colorful quilt on our bed, I can look at it and remember all the quilts I have made, it has sooooo many pieces of fabric from the quilts I have made for the kids and grands.



ROMANS 8; 25
But if we hope for that we see not, then do we with patience wait for it.

5 comments:

Sunday Girl said...

What a wonderful quilt and so much work, I can see that. Good for you that you finished. But why do you call it a crumb quilt, I've never heard of that before.
Hugs 8)

bopeep said...

Thank You Sunday Girl, you use the small pieces from everything you have let over, even the smallest pieces, then sew them anyway you want to, then I cut mine in 6 1/2 inch squares to make this quilt.
Prayers, Bo

Preacher Sammy said...

Happy Mother's Day to my wonderful Momma!

Love you very much,
Sammy

imagrandma2five said...

Love your quilt! It is so cheery!
I have several crumb blocks stashed away. Another UFO waiting to be finished! LOL!
Karen in Indiana
http://grandmachicken.blogspot.com

bopeep said...

Hi !!! Sammy
I Love You too, your a great son.
Thank you, Karen, I enjoyed making this.
Prayers, Bo