Friday, May 15, 2009

I GOT DRAWERS FOR MOTHER'S DAY










I have been needing to organize my sewing area better for a while (and yes I need to vacuum), so I ask Eddie for drawers for Mother's Day, to put my thread and other things in, he is always happy for me to tell him what I want or need that way he doesn't have to shop around thinking of something. I still have a lot of organizing to do, but you can see my machine embroidery thread in one drawer and my serger thread in another one and in another is woolly nylon thread, I use that for rolled hems on things like baby blankets. In that drawer I also have interfacing and a few more things. There is four drawers as you can see, I didn't open the top one but it has several different things in it that I need for sewing, like straight pins, ink pens and patterns.

I just got an order of embroidery thread this week, I have been getting it at Walmart for a little over $ 4.00 or New Bern Fabric Center for a little over $ 5.00, I ordered this from Threadarthttp://www.threadart.com/shop/category.asp?catid=7 for $1.65 a spool and it works great so I am going to be ordering from there when I need more.

PSALMS 46; 10

Be still, and know that I am God: I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth.




No comments: