Tuesday, December 9, 2008

TUESDAY

Just a few words, I had a very Blessed day today, we stayed really busy at work, we always get really busy just before Christmas and have to work really hard to get things done before we leave for a few days off.

We had leftovers for supper, Eddie ate beef stew again, he really loves it and I don't care for it, but when I cook it he will eat it over and over, I had the rest of the shrimp from last night, so we were both happy.

I have been trying to get my print program to work, I just can't seem to get it right, but I need to work on it a little more so I can print out some things for Christmas.



LUKE
1; 5, There was in the days of Herod, the king of Judes, a certain priest named Zechariah, of the course of Abijah: and his wife was of the daughters of Aaron, and her name was Elisabeth.
6, And they were both righteous before God, walking in all the commandments and ordinances of the Lord blameless.
7, And they had no child, because that Elisabeth was barren, and they both were now well stricken in years.
8, And it came to pass, that while he executed the priest's office before God in the order of his course.

No comments: