Monday, December 8, 2008

MONDAY

HAPPY BIRTHDAY "AMANDA"
Amanda is one of our Daughters-in -law, today is her birthday, I talked to her awhile ago, she said she really had a good day, Sammy, 'our son.... her husband' took her out for lunch and then this afternoon baked her a banana cake, her favorite, she said it was really good and the kids had been giving her little gifts, recycled ones, better know as things around the house that they thought she would love to be given again, they are soooo sweet and love their Mom and Dad sooooo much.

Friday night Jason and Cheryl had a Christmas party to go to, so Caitlyn and Caroline stayed with us a couple hours, Caitlyn loves to give me makeovers, you should have seen me, she put makeup on me and did my nails, keep in mind she is 8 going on 20, I had enough eye shadow on for two people, but we had a goooood time, Caroline always comes behind her and finishes up the nails.

I finished the quilts for the Grands, I need to finish wrapping them, but I got them done, as I said before I will post picutres after Christmas.


LUKE
1; 1 Forasmuch as many have taken in hand to set forth in order a daclaration of those things which are most surely believed among us.
2 Even as they delievered them unto us, which from the beginning were eyewitnesses, and ministers of the word.
3 It seemed good to me also, having had perfect understanding of all things from the very first, to write unto thee in order, most excellent Theophilus.
4 That thou mightest know the certainty of those things, wherein thou hast been instructed.

No comments: