Sunday, August 23, 2009

COUPLE THINGS I FINISHED LAST WEEKEND




Seems like I have been staying really busy lately. We were busy again this past week...it seems good to get a paycheck for 32 hours....we have only been getting 24 hours for a while now.


I finished the two aprons last weekend and one of them has been pickup and the other should be picked up this week. Pearl and Lori helped me make the pincushion...we had a lot of fun making it...it is for my sister.....she loves it....it is made from a half pint jar, a little fabric some batting and some glue......we put a package of needles and some buttons inside. I think Pearl and Lori are some good little crafters.
LUKE 11; 10
For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.

5 comments:

The JR said...

Great job on the aprons and pin cushion. I need to finish up some projects myself.
Ramona

bopeep said...

Thanks, Ramona
I always have something started, so I under stand all about needing to finish up projects.
Prayers, Bo

Corner Gardener Sue said...

Oh, you just answered my question here. It sounds like you aren't working as many hours. I like the aprons.

Prayers,
Sue

Reenie said...

Sigh...that is a sigh of contentment. You know I love aprons and those are wonderful!! Great job!!

bopeep said...

Thanks Ladies.
Prayers, Bo