Monday, July 13, 2009

PATTERNS, PATTERNS, PATTERNS


One of my friends from work found these setting beside the dumpster, they were in a plastic storage container, there are jackets, dresses, pants, shorts,blouses, etc,etc. Most of them are my size, I was like a kid on Christmas, she brought them to work this morning and said I could have all of them, it sure was a long day....when I got home I looked & looked at them, some of them are older but most of them are something I would enjoy making. GOD IS SOOOOO GOOD.

PSALMS 145; 3
Great is the Lord, and greatly to be praised; and his greatness is unsearchable.

5 comments:

The JR said...

How neat. I can't believe somebody threw them away.

Ramona

bopeep said...

Thanks for your visit, please come and visit again. I can not believe somebody threw them away either...but I'm very happy to have them :D
Prayers, Bo

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness!!! Showers of pattern blessings!! :-)

I hope you will post pictures of some of your favorites, and let us see them when you make them up. That is so exciting!!

bopeep said...

Thank You Miss Linda, I will have to post pics as I make new outfits.
Prayers, Bo

Corner Gardener Sue said...

Awesome! Have fun with them!