Friday, July 24, 2009

GRANDKIDS


As you know the kids were here last weekend for Noah's birthday...we took this picture....or at least tried to take it......it is really hard to get 6 kids to stay still to snap a picture...but we did get this one. They are such sweet little kids....Grandkids are sooooooo sweet.....but then sooooooo are kids.
JAMES 1; 17
Evey good gift and every perject gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning.

.

3 comments:

The JR said...

Probably about as easy as trying to get 5 or 6 cats to be still for a photo!
Ramona

bopeep said...

You are probalby right.
Prayers, Bo

Corner Gardener Sue said...

What a fun photo! I was just wondering the other day, that if I ever had another grandchild, could I love him or her as much as I love the one I have. I imagine God would make sure I did.