Daily Bible Verse

Friday, July 24, 2009

GRANDKIDS


As you know the kids were here last weekend for Noah's birthday...we took this picture....or at least tried to take it......it is really hard to get 6 kids to stay still to snap a picture...but we did get this one. They are such sweet little kids....Grandkids are sooooooo sweet.....but then sooooooo are kids.
JAMES 1; 17
Evey good gift and every perject gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning.

.

3 comments:

The Japanese Redneck said...

Probably about as easy as trying to get 5 or 6 cats to be still for a photo!
Ramona

bopeep said...

You are probalby right.
Prayers, Bo

Sue said...

What a fun photo! I was just wondering the other day, that if I ever had another grandchild, could I love him or her as much as I love the one I have. I imagine God would make sure I did.