Friday, June 12, 2009

SALE @ HANCOCK FABRIC


You know I love to sew, so when I found out that Hancock's was having a sale I had to go. Sammy and Amanda ask me about making the Pearl and Lori some dresses, patterns were one of the things on sale. McCalls patterns were 99 cents, the highest price on the pattern says $15.95. I got 4 dress patterns and a bear pattern. The Glacier Fleece was also on sale reg price $8.99 a yard was $4.49 a yard, I am going to make Noah a blanket for his birthday next month. I am also making Pearl a dress for her birthday, that is next week, I cut it out this afternoon and hope to work on it tomorrow (Sammy & Amanda don't tell Pearl yet & don't tell Noah either !!). By the way I spent the total of $15.80 for all these goodies. :D

ROMANS 1; 16

For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.

No comments: