Sunday, April 5, 2009

MORE APRONS




I finished these two aprons yesterday. I am going to have to make Eddie one, he reminds me every time I make one that I still haven't made one for him. So I guess that needs to be my next one.
Caitlyn went to drama competition yesterday, she called last night to say she won 'First Place'. She really enjoys doing the competition. We are really proud of her.


PSALMS 92; 1
It is a good thing to give thanks unto the Lord, and to sing praises unto thy name, O most High:

2 comments:

Iowa Gardening Woman said...

What pretty aprons! How do you like your embrodiery machine? I would love to get one.

bopeep said...

THANK YOU, I Love my embroidery machine, I got it last year at Walmart on sale, it is a Brother, not a high price one, but it does what I need. I am so glad you came for a visit.
Prayers, Bo