Thursday, October 16, 2008

Quilted Checker Board


I am off to our Oldest Granddaughters play at school, she is in third grade, her Mom just called to remind me about it, so I need to get ready to go soon, I will let you know how it went later.

I did want to share a picture of the quilted checker board I made, the Grandkids love it, two of them were here this past weekend and played it for about an hour, they got down to where one had 2 checkers left and the other had 3 left,then they justed stopped playing, I don't think either of them wanted to beat the other. The oldest is soooo protective of her little sister, for the most part she would never do anthing to upset that little sis, but of course they do have their moments.
PSALM 106
1) Praise ye the Lord. O give thanks unto the Lord; for he is good: for his mercy endureth for ever.

No comments: