Sunday, January 9, 2011

Mug Rugs

I was just visiting with Linda over at Quilt Cookies and she had her mug rugs up too......I made these for our Sons and their wives
.......................................This one is for our oldest son ...Jason............


..............This is his wife's Cheryl......................................




........................................For our youngest Son.......Sammy.......


.........................................For his wife.......Amanda.............







I made these a little larger......I put a pocket on it for a little notebook...they can use them as they do their devotions and write there Prayer list in the notebook......
2 TIMOTHY 2; 15
Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needth not to be ashamed, rightly dividingthe word of truth.




7 comments:

Kay said...

Those are beautiful, Bo! Your family must really look forward to opening gifts from you.

The blue mugs are gorgeous, by the way.

bopeep said...

Thank You ....Kay......that is so sweet.....
the blue mugs came from walmart...
Prayers, Bo

The JR said...

You did a wonderful job. I like them.

Linda said...

Bo,

Love the pinwheel pattern on your mug rugs! Aren't the fun to do. Such quick little projects.

Linda

Corner Gardener Sue said...

Those are so cool! You do make wonderful gifts for your family!

Pat said...

Thanks for sharing your mug rug ideas, they are really pretty - I'm going to try to make one! Blessings!

Laura said...

Good Morning!
I just stumbled across your blog...and I'm so thankful that I did! These "mug rugs" are too cute! I also love your sock monkeys. I'm going to come back and visit some more when I have a little more time...but I just wanted to say "hello!"

Have a blessed day,
Laura