Sunday, January 17, 2010

BANNY THE BANDANNA BEAR



Meet Banny the bear...he is made from some bandanna fabric that I had in my stash ...he is setting on the back of a quilt that is blue bandanna fabric....at one time Walmart had it on sale....so I bought quit a bit of it.......I have made another bear ...but it is for an up coming birthday...so I will show it to you after that.......
PSALM 143; 10
Teach me to do thy will; for thou art my God: thy spirit is good; lead me into the land of uprightness.

5 comments:

Kay said...

He's adorable!

bopeep said...

Thank you....
Prayers, Bo

Reenie said...

Is there nothing you can't do?? Absolutely adorable!!

bopeep said...

Thank you Rennie....you make me feel good ....and Yes there is a lot I can't do....
Prayers, Bo

The JR said...

He's a cutie. Love him!